Searching for experienced tax lawyers, tax consultants,
tax advisors or expert accountants in Sweden?
Look no further!
We can help you with your Swedish tax questions and accounting services.
Skattepunkten AB is a firm of consultants working with all kinds of Swedish taxes. Through our international contact net we can connect you with tax experts all around the world. We help all kinds of tax payers, individuals as well as small and big companies.
Skattepunkten's Office Services AB specialise in helping foreign individuals and companies to establish and run businesses in Sweden including accounting, payroll, reporting to the authorities, ID06 cards etc.
Several of our tax lawyers and expert accountants have 30-40 years of experience.
Through our international network we can refer you to tax experts in other countries.
It has come to our attention that fraudsters in cryptocurrency trading have used the Skattepunkten's postal address in Fiskebäcks Hamn, Västra Frölunda. Unfortunately! They want to make their website look serious and use us as a tool to fulfil this purpose. But this is false! We have reported the fraud to the police and with this message want to draw our clients' attention to the fact that we at Skattepunkten do not have any cooperation with companies that deal in trading of cryptocurrencies. We only deal with accounting and tax and we only have two websites: www.skattepunkten.se and www.skatter.se. Other websites, that list our mailing address as theirs, lead to fraudsters.
Examples of different tax subjects we work with
- Setting up a business in Sweden
- Help with Swedish taxes & obligations
- Apply for F-tax (F-skatt)
- Working in Sweden
- ID06 Cards
- Crypto Currency Tax Returns
- BREXIT - establish a company within EU
- Foreign employers with employees working in Sweden and "Economic employers"
- Swedish and international tax planning for both small and large businesses
- Tax issues when moving in our out Sweden
- International recruitment agencies
- International groups
- Transfer pricing
- The Swedish so-called "3:12 Rules"
- Generation changes in family business
- Restructuring of companies and groups
- Purchases and sales of equities, corporations and real estate
- Taxation of construction and real estate
- Foundations and non-profit organizations
- Tax litigation
- Tax audits
- Moving companies abroad
- Moving companies into Sweden
- Starting a business abroad
- Tax returns
- Voluntary corrections to Skatteverket
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Self-correct Estonian E-residency