Online payment for Invoices from Skattepunkten AB (credit card or PayPal)
Here You can pay your invoice from Skattepunkten AB with Your creditcard or Your PayPal-account.
If you want to pay PostNord or Skatteverket (Swedish Tax Agency), you have come to the wrong website.
It is fairly easy to pay our invoice online, but in order to make it very simple, here are some instructions. They have been written for credit card use. If you have a PayPal account we presume that you will manage without our help. However, you do not need a PayPal account to pay. Your card is enough. If you feel uncomfortable, you can print this page and have it in front of you when paying.
- Step 1. You start by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below. Then you will be directed to the PayPal site. PayPal is one of the world's most well known intermediaries for payments on the Internet.
- Step 2. On the screen in front of you, you will now find a box called "Description" in which you fill in the invoice number. Beside you find a box called "Price per item", in which you fill in the total amount of the invoice in Swedish crowns (SEK). Then press “Continue”.
- Step 3. On the next page you can choose to either sign in to your PayPal account (if you have one) or pay by credit card. We presume that you want to pay with a credit (or debit) card. If so, you press the button "Pay with debit or credit card".
- Step 4. Chose your country / region. Fill in your card no., your name and address etc. Please fill in the information required. As invoice address you fill in your own address. There shall be a "check" in the box "Deliver to my invoice address" (the system is designed for internet trade of products). Enter your mobile number and e-mailadress.
- Step 5. PayPal wants you to open an account with them. We presume that you do not want that. In that case you chose, "No, I don´t want an account now". When everything has been filled in, you press the button "Pay now".
- Step 6. Finally, you will get a confirmation showing that the payment has been made. You will also receive a payment receipt to your e-mailadress.